Protect Your Property
Our church property insurance provides all risk protection for perils such as fire, lightning, windstorm, rainstorm, explosion, collapse, smoke and theft.
Insurance Board Property CLASSIC & Insurance Board Property FLEX Insurance
Insurance Board offers two property insurance choices with options to tailor your insurance for your needs.
- Blanket limit to cover both the building and its contents.
- Within the property coverage you can choose your deductible between $1,000 and $50,000 which allows you the opportunity to manage your insurance policy to suit your congregation’s needs.
- Broad range of Property coverage including optional earthquake and flood coverage for the churches that need it.
Our Wide Range of Property Coverage
Property Coverage* Includes:
- Buildings such as church, parsonage and school (replacement cost up to policy limits)
- Pews, furniture, fixtures, ceremonial objects and more
- Boiler & machinery equipment
- Computers, software, disks, office equipment, supplies and more
- Business personal effects of clergy, officers and others
- Stained glass, organs, pianos, and musical equipment
- Valuable documents and records
- Business income and accounts receivable
- Newly acquired property and property in transit
- Ground improvements: fences, signs, trees, shrubs and plants
- Owned watercraft
- Debris removal and pollutant clean-up
* Subject to coverage terms and policy limits.
Special Features of the IB Program
- Upgrade to green endorsement
- Ordinance protection (demolition & increased cost of construction)
- Boiler & machinery coverage automatically included
Optional Coverage for IB Participants
- Fine arts
- Miscellaneous articles & equipment
- Alternate deductibles
- Loss of tuition & fees
We are ready to assist you in any way
Insurance Board agents are exclusively appointed because of their understanding of, and compassion for, the churches we serve. Contact one today!