Protect Your Property
Our church property insurance provides all risk protection for perils such as fire, lightning, windstorm, rainstorm, explosion, collapse, smoke and theft.
Insurance Board Property CLASSIC & Insurance Board Property FLEX Insurance
Insurance Board offers two property insurance choices with options to tailor your insurance for your needs.
- Blanket limit to cover both the building and its contents.
- Within the property coverage you can choose your deductible between $1,000 and $50,000 which allows you the opportunity to manage your insurance policy to suit your congregation’s needs.
- Broad range of Property coverage including optional earthquake and flood coverage for the churches that need it.
Our Wide Range of Property Coverage
Property Coverage* Includes:
- Buildings such as church, parsonage and school (replacement cost up to policy limits)
- Pews, furniture, fixtures, ceremonial objects and more
- Boiler & machinery equipment
- Computers, software, disks, office equipment, supplies and more
- Business personal effects of clergy, officers and others
- Stained glass, organs, pianos, and musical equipment
- Valuable documents and records
- Business income and accounts receivable
- Newly acquired property and property in transit
- Ground improvements: fences, signs, trees, shrubs and plants
- Owned watercraft
- Debris removal and pollutant clean-up
* Subject to coverage terms and policy limits.
Special Features of the IB Program
- Upgrade to green endorsement
- Ordinance protection (demolition & increased cost of construction)
- Boiler & machinery coverage automatically included
Optional Coverage for IB Participants
- Fine arts
- Miscellaneous articles & equipment
- Alternate deductibles
- Loss of tuition & fees
We are ready to assist you
Insurance Board agents are exclusively appointed because of their understanding of, and compassion for, the churches we serve.
Contact one today!