General church liability insurance protects the church against claims for which it may be legally liable. In more specific terms, coverage is provided for claims against bodily injury or property damage either on premises or during operations. Those afforded General liability protection include church members, employees, officials, staff, and volunteers acting on behalf of the church.
Our Wide Range of Liability Coverage
The Insurance Board offers a comprehensive suite of coverage, including:
- General Liability
- Abusive Acts/Sexual Misconduct Liability
- Pastoral Counseling Liability
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability Employment-Related Practices Liabilities such as sexual harassment, wrongful termination & discrimination.
- Employers’ Liability (Stop Gap)
In addition, participants in the Insurance Board program enjoy a $30M Umbrella and Excess Liability when purchased.
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Cemetery Professional Liability
- Crime (Employee Dishonesty)
- Teachers’ Liability & Corporal Punishment
- Nurses’ Liability
- Advertising Liability & Copyright Infringement
- Libel, Slander, Defamation, False Arrest & Invasion of Privacy
We are ready to assist you
Insurance Board agents are exclusively appointed because of their understanding of, and compassion for, the churches we serve.
Contact one today!