Convenient legal helpline, services, documents and other resources provided exclusively to our valued Insurance Board policyholders.
Provided in Partnership with Association of Conference Attorneys (ACA) of the United Church of Christ
Need initial advice from real attorneys? The Insurance Board Legal Helpline provides an initial free consultation and direction on next steps. If your issue requires additional professional guidance, our legal team will direct you to a reputable resource close to you.
Submit your inquiry and a legal professional will respond.
Forms & Resources
This directory of free, downloadable sample forms are valuable for managers of facilities, human resources and other church and organization leadership.
Please click on an image below to find forms related to that category.
Additional legal resources and information can be viewed at Heather Kimmel’s blog.
Buildings & Grounds
Activity & Event Planning
Free HR Tools For Churches
Exclusive to Insurance Board policyholders only.
Insurance Board’s policyholders have free and complete access to an exclusive resource. This resource is the result of our partnership with the financial experts at AIG and collaboration with Littler Mendelson P.C. – a global leader in labor and employment law.
This EPL (Employment Loss Liability) Pak™ Premier features:
Handbooks and Policies
- More than 65 employee handbooks
- Employment laws for each state
Employment Law Reference Manuals
- Arbitration policies / employment law training
- Analysis of wrongful termination laws
Legal Reference Materials
- Insight on layoffs, downsizing, and furloughs, to workplace violence, discrimination, and employment class actions
- State-by-state assessment of employment laws and regulations.
HR Forms Library
- Applications & I-9 guidelines
- Performance evaluations & other forms
Employment Law Training Videos
- Responding to complaints of discrimination and harassment
- Severance / Release agreements